The Cory Lauer Group
We are looking to hire an energetic, competitive and goal-oriented, licensed sales associates, looking to build their career in a consultative-selling environment. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization and training is provided.
Strength of character, leadership and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. We have excellent opportunities for recent graduates and we encourage applicants who are seasoned sales professionals seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell.
- Provides monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team so that goals are met in a timely fashion
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) in order to meet the needs of our customers
- Provide up-to-date information regarding customers and where they are in the home buying and selling process so that agents act quickly and efficiently
- Making outbound calls, communicating via email and overseeing and managing the sales pipeline are primary responsibilities to ensure the buying/selling needs of our customers are met
- An active listener who offers empathy and encouragement to buyers and sellers to ensure mutual trust between our team and our clients
- Decisive and proactive in the sales process
- Has strong listening skills and is able to uncover potential sales opportunities
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Great phone presence with a closer mentality
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
Must have valid Florida real estate license to be considered at this time or scheduled to sit for exam.
About The Cory Lauer Group
We are a small, yet very productive, real estate group powered by Keller Williams Realty, the #1 real estate company in the US. We are based out of Naples Florida, however we do have a team working out of the Fort Myers/Cape Coral office as well. Currently the group consists of 6 people and we expect that to grow to 10-12 before the end of 2020.