Unity Home Group, Inc.
Unity Home Group, Inc. provides systems to help you succeed and we are looking for Buyer and Seller Specialists!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
Unity Home Group, Inc. - Keller Williams Realty Phoenix
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
About Unity Home Group, Inc.
We have been ranked nationally by RealTrends as featured in the Wall Street Journal for both sales volume and transaction sides, selling a home every 18 hours making us a #57 top ranked team. We have also been ranked nationally as a Top 5 team with Keller Williams Realty International.
We plan to continue our growth through excellent customer service, creating an amazing consumer experience and empowering our associates with cutting edge systems, support and technology.
We have been featured multiple times on HGTV including two pilots, and have spoken multiple times throughout the nation regarding team building, real estate technology and business development.