Tri-Oak Consulting Group
We are looking for an Inside Sales Associate to add to our growing Residential Real Estate team in Woodstock, GA.
The Inside Sales Associate will assist the President, Lead Listing Specialist and Buyer Specialist and is responsible for making outbound contact to prospective clients with the intent of generating new business opportunities and acquiring and retaining long-term quality clients while meeting the company's sales targets and financial standards.
(Entry level position with growth opportunities).
- Support new business by mastering and implementing the proprietary sales method of Tri-Oak Consulting Group; which includes lead generation, client cultivation and consistent follow through.
- Utilize contact management system with continuously updated information on prospects and clients and communicate information to management on a regular basis.
- Schedule and participate on outbound calls to lead generate for new relationships.
- Create and maintain both electronic and hardcopy files.
- The Inside Sales Associate will deal with outbound calls to private individuals, which may be cold calling or following up on various lead generation campaigns; which includes postcards, leads from external events and generating interest for our exclusively listed properties and buyers.
- Respond to incoming calls via the telephone and incoming email requests for information.
- Conduct follow-up calls for lead generation campaigns and events to generate new prospect leads; identifying and qualifying opportunities for new business.
- Ability to work in Database Management System which includes maintaining and updating client and lead records in our CRM system accurately and in accordance with data protection requirements, recording names, addresses, property and purchaser information and reactions of prospects contacted.
- Ability to make calls to prospective clients by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing system and other telecommunications technologies.
- Prospect for new clients on a daily basis from various lead sources.
- Communicate effectively with peers, superiors, customers and vendors in written and verbal form.
- Practice, memorize and internalize scripts with the ability to adjust scripts when necessary in order to meet needs of specific clients.
- Ability to block out distractions and listen intently to the conversation that is occurring.
- Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity through your ability to build rapport.
- Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards and lists purchased from other organizations.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Georgia Real Estate license required.
- 1-3 years of Real Estate experience required.
- College degree preferred.
- Proficient in Google Docs and Excel.
- Self motivated, ambitious and inspired to succeed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong phone skills; ability to build rapport and convert leads over the phone.
- Team and goal oriented, with the willingness to learn and be coachable.
- Ability to be proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure. Be persistent and take initiative to work through challenging situations.
$50,000+ includes base and commission
About Tri-Oak Consulting Group
Our mission is to provide the most professional and responsive real estate brokerage experience in the real estate industry while continually helping our clients reach their personal and financial goals, and doing so in such a way that they become true ambassadors of Tri-Oak Consulting Group, consistently and repeatedly referring friends and family.
We are in the business of building a real estate brokerage company that is built to last. Our drive and commitment to constant improvement, balance, and professionalism help us overcome obstacles and implement creative solutions.