Weichert Realtors Saxon Clark
At Weichert, Realtors® - Saxon Clark we work in a partnership with our agents to provide our clients with the best service they can receive in our region. Together, we've built a culture of success and personal growth, and we love sharing that with others. If you're considering a move to real estate and you think you can contribute to our Team, simply apply today.
Why Join Weichert, Realtors® - Saxon Clark?
- High-income opportunity
- Award-winning training
- Cutting-edge CRM, Marketing and Sales technology
- Cooperative, supportive work environment you can count on
- Work ethic and high moral values rewarded
- State-of-the-art prospecting tools
- Company provided lead generation system
- Live U.S. based lead call center route leads to Agents in real-time
- We train Agents to close
- An effective system for high Agent close rate
- Proven history of highly successful Agents
- Buyer Consultation Presentation
- Customized Listing Presentation
- Price Trend Analysis that goes beyond a CMA
- Professional Direct Mail and eMarketing
- Agent Branding and Self-Promotion Resources
- kvCore CRM, and marketing platform, google GSuite, and a lot more
We know the importance of growing your business and providing you with the support for you to reach your long-term goal. Our TEAM is available to you at all times to assist in your real estate deals and questions.
APPLY TODAY To schedule a confidential call or Virtual Zoom meeting and discover how a change to Weichert could be for you.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including being comfortable talking to new people
- Good customer services skills
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire to work both as part of a cohesive team office environment while having a high degree of self-discipline, independence, and a go-getter mindset
- Willing to learn the latest technology using our myWeichert CRM, website, and marketing platform
- Desire to take advantage of all the free training to earn targeted income via commissions
- Ability to make prospecting calls, work open houses, and follow-up with company-generated leads
- Ability to learn scripts and presentations and use the given company marketing materials to build more business
- Listing and selling homes
- Manage internet and company leads
- Showing properties to potential buyers
- Presenting Weichert Realtors customer listing presentation
- Maintain professional standards with all clients and colleagues
- Create added value through the Weichert Family
- We build relationships for life through constant follow up
- High school diploma or GED
- Real estate License is required or willing to obtain a License
- Knowledge of computer software programs, such as Microsoft, excels, etc.
- Be able to work independently and as a team player
- Organization skills are key
- Entrepreneur mind-set
- Real estate license is not required to apply but you must obtain a real estate license. To earn a real estate license your will need to complete real estate classes. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our team will provide additional details
$50,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Weichert Realtors Saxon Clark
Weichert, Realtors-Saxon Clark
Weichert, Realtors® - Saxon Clark is East Tennessee's premier source for real estate services. We provide our clients a superior real estate experience. Licensed in TN, VA, NC & SC.
Weichert, Realtors® is one of the largest independently owned real estate companies in the country. We are in partnership with our real estate agents, co-branding them, and laser-focused on one common goal: provide the customer with the very best sales experience possible with the best agents in the industry using our advanced myWeichert leading-edge technology web platform, marketing expertise, extensive support, and our award-winning training.