Are you a sales professional looking for a better opportunity?
REMAX Professionals is hiring Sales Executives at our top-performing real estate firm for real estate sales throughout the West Valley. You’ll get 14 weeks of training with leads provided for you each month to work for appointments and sales. Your only focus will be selling. All of the administrative and transaction work is handled for you so that you can focus on what you do best—sales. Exceptional candidates should have a proven track record of sales over the phone.
- You’ll enjoy an autonomous work environment where you’ll contribute a positive and open mindset for the skills and tools we will train you on, and the motivation to make connections with as many people as possible each day. An action plan based on your skills, lead generation tools, scripts, and a proven system for maximum results will be provided for you
- No specific education or past experience is necessary, although experience in direct, inbound, or outbound sales (including phone sales) is highly preferred
- Must have the ability to obtain an Arizona Real Estate Sales License. We are an equal opportunity employer
- Hours are flexible and you can work either in the office or remotely/from home
- Top sales executives like yourself can work anywhere, but the best part of this role is the culture and people you’ll work with and learn from
- This is not a bureaucratic corporate environment, so this role will also include the freedom you desire
- You'll be in control of your income, and the earning potential is only limited by the amount of work you want to put in; our *average* agent earns over $124,000/year
$100,000 - $250,000
About RE/MAX Professionals
Nate Martinez and Frank Russo founded RE/MAX Professionals in September 2001. They saw a need for a real estate brokerage where the Sales Associates are provided state-of-the-art technology and tools, superior broker support, and an environment that allows them the opportunity to reach their goals. RE/MAX Professionals is dedicated to the individual goals of each staff member and Sales Associate.