The Dixon Group - Keller Williams
Join one of the TOP PRODUCING Real Estate teams in the Denver Metro and surrounding areas.
We serve real estate buyers, sellers in the Denver Metro, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins and Boulder Areas.
We are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed agent with less than 3 years of experience?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for consistently earning $100,000+ per year?
- Looking for mentorship and support
Do you want:
- Structure, accountability and cutting edge technology?
- Administrative support (we handle your admin work so you can focus on clients!)?
- Mentoring and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- High energy
- Positive work environment
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
We can't wait to talk to you!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Primary duties include following ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers and sellers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Prospect daily for new business
- Training, script practice, and workshops for career development
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Learning from Top Agents in the real estate industry
- Challenge the way you approach your career
- Current Real Estate License
- Growth mindset
- Intrinsic motivation
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and an excellent team player
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Thrives in a true team environment
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Willingness to come attack every day with intention and hard work
- Excited to build relationships with clients
- 40+ hours per week
- Looking to make 6 figures
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Enjoys relationship building
- Positive Mindset
- Willing to be uncomfortable and grow
About The Dixon Group - Keller Williams
The Dixon Group is the #1 producing sales team in Colorado, servicing the entire Denver Metro and Colorado Springs areas. Only apply if you are incredibly ambitious and want to be a part of a real estate team!