We’re hiring a motivated Sales Assistant to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is extremely driven, has a strong sales background and a desire to work in the real estate industry. We are looking for a candidate who is willing to obtain a real estate license immediately after hire. For the ideal candidate, we will provide assistance with pre-licensing education.
Responsibilities include providing top-notch support to our real estate sales team. The candidate will also be responsible for various administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in our internal database, communicating with clients, and complying with legal procedures.
- Will report directly to CEO, COO and other upper management.
- Will be responsible for high priority transactions and projects which will have a direct and significant impact on the company.
- Must meet established performance metrics and targets.
- Must effectively communicate with clients in a responsive and timely manner.
- Will keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Will contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Desire and ability to take a pre-license course and pass the state exam required for a Georgia Real Estate License. The successful candidate must become licensed as a real estate agent within 60 days after hire.
- Sales or customer service experience is a plus - Proven track record as top sales performer is highly preferred
- Candidates should be top academic performers who are willing to work hard in an unstructured environment which values performance, creativity, maturity, and enthusiasm for learning
- Strong desire to join and succeed at a startup
- Highest level of personal integrity, attention to detail, and work ethic
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage tight timelines in a team environment, work on multiple assignments, manage a high-volume work load, and thrive in a fast-paced environment at a growing company
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities, along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office and Gmail
$12 - $15 per hour + commission
Steignet is a real estate tech startup that has developed proprietary technology to identify undervalued and distressed residential real estate assets across multiple geographical markets. We are looking for top talent to join our rapidly growing team for our platform build-out, facilitate market expansion activities, and to continue our mission of disrupting the residential real estate market. Our team is predominantly composed of serial entrepreneurs and former investment bankers.
Recent highlights include:
- Recently completed a $1.3M SEED round financing which was significantly oversubscribed
- Secured first wave of institutional clients
- Selected as one of five companies inducted into UPENN / Wharton’s most exclusive accelerator program
- Our Advisory Board is comprised of prestigious veteran leaders which include: the former CEO of Adobe who currently is on the board of Oracle; and President and CEO of a $6 billion residential lending company for real estate investors