Keller Williams Realty
We are seeking an experienced Real Estate assistant who is passionate about helping others and providing world class service.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the MLS, Marketing, Print and Social Media as well as a natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction. Must be a self starter, and have excellent communication and client service skills.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth of the organization.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management marketing and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing with the assistance of a virtual team (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage and oversee the implementation of websites, blogs and social media
- Tech savvy and able to learn new programs quickly: proficiency in Word, Power Point, Excel, Top Producer and the MLS
- Excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$35,000 - $42,000 annual
About Keller Williams Realty
The Global Leader in Real Estate, Keller Williams Realty, operates more than 800 Market Centers around the globe and has more than 180,000 real estate agents worldwide. Our local offices have consistently ranked in the top 500 Real Estate offices in the US for the last 7 years running.