The Dixon Group Colorado Springs
The Dixon Group is expanding! We are bringing our proven systems and comprehensive training to Colorado Springs!
We are in need of a real estate apprentice to learn from and assist our Top Agents. This is a fast-paced position for people that want to break into the world of real estate and launch their careers quickly. You will train side by side with some of the best in the industry. We will teach you the ins and outs of the business and show you exactly how to run at a high level.
If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Shadow and assist senior agents in day to day activities
- Participate in team and individual training
- Develop and follow a personal growth plan
- Show Clients
- Close Transactions
- Negotiate and write Contracts
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Active Real Estate License or Pursuing a License is required
$45,000 - $85,000 yearly
About The Dixon Group Colorado Springs
The Dixon Group is the #1 producing sales team in Colorado, and is expanding to Colorado Springs! Only apply if you are incredibly ambitious and want to be a part of a real estate team!