ByrdHouse Development, Inc.
Apprentice to Top Real Estate Team Leader
Unique opportunity here in local Real Estate! We are looking for a go-getter Real Estate Apprentice!
Are you new to the Real Estate Industry? Not sure where exactly to start? Want guidance and mentorship in making 2020 one of your best sales years EVER? Want to make a lot of money and work with talented people? Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we!
We are looking for a motivated real estate sales apprentice who is passionate about learning how to make the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our leads system, smart technology, mentoring and training will get you off the ground and running... FAST. It's very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months.
This can be you.
We would love to have you join the family today!
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Technology driven
- Self-motivation and drive
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
About ByrdHouse Development, Inc.
ByrdHouse Real Estate Advisors is a coaching, contracting and real estate company. We are a positive, helpful partner for business development, buying or selling homes, flips and construction management. Over 1,000 real estate transactions managed, 100’s of successful projects and over 1,000 hours of professional business coaching hours logged.