Orlando Home Team
We are seeking to hire an energetic, competitive and goal-oriented Outside Sales Representative looking to build their career in a consultative-selling environment. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization and training is provided.
In this role, you will meet with multiple, qualified clients each day. Our sales process centers around our customer. You will focus on educating your clients, truly building a relationship with them and most importantly, delivering on your promises.
Do you excel at any of the following?
- Customer service
- Priority management
- Diligent customer follow-up and follow-through
- Commitment to your professional goals
If so, we should talk today!
- Primary duties include networking events, cold calling, follow-ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Sales experience helpful
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$50,000+ at plan commission, Second year $100,000+
About Orlando Home Team
If you are looking for a great environment to work in, with all the opportunity for growth, you found it. As one of the fastest growing companies in real estate, you will find yourself in the right place at the right time. Come for the opportunity and stay for the culture.