Curtis Rodriguez Real Estate Group
We are looking for dedicated Real Estate Sales Agents who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying experience as simple and streamlined as it can be. We need people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
What’s in it for you:
- Have a mentor who closes over 100 deals a year
- Work with an energetic team where everyone treats one another as a family
- The best administrative team with 24/7 support
- New Agent Sales Training
If you are ready for a great career in a growing industry, apply now!
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business.
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes.
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales.
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal.
- Provide world-class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume.
- Maintain daily tasks to ensure your responsibilities to the team are being achieved.
- Organized and manages time effectively.
- Great communication and social skills.
- Self-motivation and drive.
- Computer savvy.
- Available to work full-time, nights and weekends are usually required.
- Ability to answer phone 8 am-9 pm every day.
- Experienced agents as well as agents that are new to the industry (must be licensed or almost completed with course)
$104,000 at plan earnings
About Curtis Rodriguez Real Estate Group
The Curtis Rodriguez group is a family-orientated company full of friendly and passionate agents. Led by a top producing Real Estate Agents In Riverside and Orange County,
We provide intensive training and support through weekly meetings and trainings to ensure the team is always growing.
We deliver exceptional service and exceed our client's expectations at every step in the transaction!
We look forward to discussing your future career with our team.