Preferred Shore Real Estate
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. We have systems in place to help you navigate and utilize this every changing current environment. We have a pool of 3000 buyers and scripts to help you stay ahead of the competition.
Depending on our current situation, you will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Preferred Shore Real Estate
We are a unique real estate company of elite professionals who stand out with our marketing platform. Young, innovative and creative. Expanding our team and looking for team players of like-minded real estate professionals.