The Good Home Group
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- If you do not have your license, be in Real Estate School and close to taking the real estate exam
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$100,000+ (commission only)
About The Good Home Group
We are a medium-sized, family real estate development company that primarily self-performs construction for projects that we own. We are the opposite of corporate and have a very fun atmosphere; our employees are like one big family. If you enjoy an atmosphere where you aren't boxed into a rigid structure, then this will be a great fit.
National powerhouse real estate development team that continues to build exciting projects in the DFW market.
Align with top talent to construct a large pipeline of projects.
Grit, commitment, consistency, learning-based, coachable, passionate, drive, and taking names!
Through our organization we will help our employees to reach their highest goals.
A real estate development company that strives for growth in any market.