The Carl and Michelle Home Selling Team
All Buyer and Seller prospects supplied - as many as you can handle !!!
No jokes, no gimmicks. No hype.
Are you a brand new agent or been on the job for a short time and feel overwhelmed with a new career and very little help?
Have you placed your license somewhere hoping for support, training, accountability, mentor, and lots of business and are not getting that?
Real Estate can be a lonely, disappointing job if all the above is happening to you. You came into this after doing lots of exams, spending lots of money on dues and fees and now you are not seeing the results you were promised or expecting.
We can solve all that for you, we don’t give you leads, we give you appointments.
We don’t show you real estate 101 and then you are on your own, we train, train, train.
We don’t expect you to know everything overnight.
- We do give you solid training, constantly ongoing to change that job into a career, making your future as exciting and prosperous as you choose
- We welcome brand new agents and guide/show you through training, systems, in-house support what a career in real estate should look like.
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Manage incoming hot leads by phone, email, text, and customer relationship management (CRM)
- Guide 24 to 40+ buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- Establish a prosperous and long-term Real Estate career by supporting and learning from other team-orientated agents
- Effectively communicate with management and team
- Able to handle, track and close several teams generated leads per month
- Join the company culture of synergy by participating in team meetings, and outings to build a sense of camaraderie with other agents as well as networking with our partners
- Set your own driven targets, work to achieve and exceed these, serve bigger
- Share our vision and core values
- No cold calling
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Current Florida Real Estate License or in the process of obtaining a Florida Real Estate License
- Must be able to give full-time attention to this Real Estate career
- Display a people-orientated, positive, and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies and embrace them fully
- Accepts change readily, dynamic driven attitude.
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build a rapport and uncover client needs
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Smart appearance to reflect the quality of our team
- Want to be successful in Real Estate - share our vision /dreams
$75,000 a year
About The Carl and Michelle Home Selling Team
About The Carl and Michelle Home Selling Team:
The Carl and Michelle Home Selling Team is a top-producing real estate team in the Central, FL area. We are constantly growing and building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for all team members and sales agents who wish to be given the leads, appointments, and systems for success. We are looking for hungry agent partners and driven, committed team members.
Core Values of The Carl and Michelle Home Selling Team:
- Deliver WOW service
- Open and honest communication
- Be passionate and determined
- Have fun and smile
- Build a positive team spirit
- Embrace and drive change
- Pursue growth and learning
- Always possess honesty and integrity
- Service to each other and our community
- Change lives for the better