GE Real Estate
Licensed Real Estate Agents Needed!
4 Positions to fill for our February Training Bootcamp!
Our team is growing and we need additional Buyer and Listing Specialists to work with clients.
Here at Gailey Enterprises Real Estate, Culture will always trump production. Always.
We provide everything you need to be successful including broker and sales manager support, experienced agent mentoring and a supportive culture unique to this industry. We have the systems, training, resources and support team to promote your success.
If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities, WE WANT YOU! This straight commission sales position has no ceiling on income and you get back what you put into it which means the sky is the limit!
We Need Agents Who Can Handle 30+ Leads a Month
The Jacksonville market is expanding and we are looking for driven self-starters like you. Our business model is to take away the barriers to lead generation and marketing to let you do what you do best… sell real estate. Our company has grown and we are just getting started.
What we offer:
- No marketing outlay: that’s right you won’t spend a dime on buyer leads
- Excellent team culture
- No monthly office broker fees
- Advanced marketing and technology systems for success
- Proven on-boarding and training programs
- Dedicated call coordinator to help book your showings
- Excellent Training provided by Broker/Owner and Sales Leaders
- Free professional coaching
- Team Building Events
- Charity Chapter for community give-back
- Consult with buyers in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between seller and buyers
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Attend & Host Open Houses
- Prepare contracts & offers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Show Properties to new & existing clients
- Stay ahead of the curve in the world of technology
- Follow up always!
- Active Real Estate License
- Or in pursuit of obtaining a RE License (we can help)
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Loves to help people
$100,000 - $130,000+ yearly
About GE Real Estate
About GE Real Estate
Over the last 30 years, we have specialized in both resale and new construction home selling, having closed over five billion in Real Estate across Georgia, Florida, South Carolina and North Carolina. We have marketed up to 400 homes at one time and average up to 80 closings per month. Our staff is dedicated to delivering customized, professional marketing services for our clients and sales force.