Diamond Realty Associates
Summer is here, get your Real Estate Career in gear!!
Real Estate Sales Agents wanted!
Our office has more leads than we can handle!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time or part time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
Leads… lots of leads
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Respond to new leads in a timely manner, and maintain consistent follow up to convert into appointments
- Identify homes that meet prospective buyers’ home search criteria, schedule showings, and help the refine their criteria
- Stay up to date with the real estate market and educate clients about market trends and the home buying process
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Write and submit offers on behalf of clients, effectively negotiate offers and oversee the entire process to close
- Current NJ Real Estate License or actively pursuing license
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Networking and Marketing experience
- Skills in computer
- Skills in Communication
- Skills in negotiating
- Knowledge of the real estate market
- Knowledge of the purchasing process
- Skills at teaching
- Skills in Time management
- Skills in staying up to date on industry
- Skills in talking with people
- Skills in understanding
- Skills in networking and educating buyers and sellers
- Skills in an office
$50,000 at plan commission
About Diamond Realty Associates
Diamond Realty Associates is a local Independent Broker that services the State of New Jersey. The client base is very diverse and each day is different and interesting. The business opportunities are immense from the back office to the field. We are a strong team of people who work well together. Each year there is continual growth in the company and the staff.