NC Triangle Home Team/ Fonville Morisey Realty
Licensed Real Estate Sales Agents Needed Now!
We are looking for outstanding Buyers Agents, Showing Agents, and Listing Agents! We literally have more leads than we can handle right now! Experienced agents or new agents, if you are not afraid to work and are dedicated to excellence, please contact us to find out more.
How would the potential to earn $100,000+ in your first 12 months with a rapidly growing, top real estate team CHANGE YOUR LIFE?
We can provide leads, support, training and resources. EVERYTHING you need to build a successful business can be found with us. Not to mention nearly NO overhead!
Plus, our team also happens to be some of the most fun, interesting, diverse, and community-minded people working in the Durham and Chapel Hill area.
Please note - a committed, focused, hard working agent in this position can make $100,000+ (after splits and minimal expenses) and exceed over $7 million in production each year.
- Provide the highest standards of ethics, client services, and client representation.
- Consult with buyer clients: find the home of their dreams.
- Meet with sellers: list and sell their home.
- Outgoing with excellent people skills - MOTIVATED, INSPIRED and DRIVEN to succeed, to provide excellent client representation, and the ultimate client experience!
- NC real estate license. One year of real estate sales experience preferred but will consider the right person.
- Sales skills a plus!
- Must live in or be relocating to the Durham, Chapel Hill, or the Hillsborough area and have knowledge of the neighborhoods (or be willing to learn).
- Goal and accountability driven.
- Must be available to work full time.
$100,000+ at plan commission
About NC Triangle Home Team/ Fonville Morisey Realty
NC Triangle Home Group is a small group of successful licensed real estate agents that are affiliated with the Fonville Morisey Realty/ Hwy. 54 office in Durham, NC near the Streets of Southpoint Mall area. As the "2016 Selling Team of the Year" in our Hwy. 54 office we share a strong work ethic and similar values of honesty, integrity, and respect, while also fostering an environment of support, positive attitudes, and creative thinking. Our mission is to provide outstanding service and representation to our clients by going above and beyond expectations.