RE/MAX Northwest is a modern take on a brokerage and we're seeking like-minded agents who want to build a successful, scalable real estate business.
As a real estate broker, you are also a small business owner. We are here to be the coach and support system who help you accomplish your goals in these roles. We'll work together to build the career you've always wanted and develop the satisfaction that comes with owning your own business.
Who You Are:
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time real estate career!
- A self-starter who wants to build a future for themselves in the real estate industry—and not just get a job.
- You must enjoy working with different types of people from multiple backgrounds.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You live our Motto. You work hard and you are nice.
What We Provide:
- Mentorship and training, including our 'Real Estate Accelerate Program' which provides 5 weeks of in-depth Broker training and tools for newly licensed brokers.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office / transaction support.
- Leads you can start working with immediately.
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated agents.
- Best in class tech resources to help scale and optimize your business.
- A group of hardworking and open brokers, management and staff.
- Consult with with a wide range of clients from first time buyers, investors and luxury home sellers.
- Negotiate and guide your clients through a complicated process using your knowledge and skills to make this a low stress endeavor.
- Master the market and master the process. You'll know what areas are hot and how to help your clients meet their goals.
- Always be open to learning and growing as a professional.
- Create individual, tailor made, plan for each client and/or house.
- Hard work, dedication and persistence
- Active Real Estate License in the state of WA
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Always willing to learn and grow and adapt to the changing market
- Creativity and the ability to attract buyers and sellers to your business
- Customer service and communication skills are a must
- Be flexible with your schedule to maximize time with your clients
- Embrace the "Work Hard, Be Nice" motto.
$100,000 - $150,000 annually
About RE/MAX Northwest
RE/MAX Northwest was created to remedy the shortcomings of the classic real estate model. Our office is a high-energy, collaborative place for agents to work together, and we believe that a team approach benefits both our agents and our clients. We have a simple motto that directs everything we do: Work Hard, Be Nice.
Please upload your resume as a PDF file and include a cover letter that includes the following information:
- Name of university and year graduated (or details of equivalent experience)
- Whether you use a PC or a Mac as your primary computer
- A skill or type of experience you have that is not listed in this description but you think may be useful in this position