John L Scott
Do you love Real Estate and want to see what it is like to work in this field? We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Assistant. We're a vibrant and very busy real estate brokerage in need of field service and showing agents to host open houses properties in the area.
If you’re a a social "people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant and positive personality who is responsible and professional who meets our requirements, we’re interested in speaking with you.
The position involves assisting with "in the field" assignments and deliveries, having fun showing our clients homes and finding their dream home, hosting open houses for both the team's listings as well as others, and learning a ton about real estate in the process!
Hours vary in this position. Could be part time and we can work around your schedule when setting up open houses and showings. Will require weekend and evening work at times.
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients and be there for some initial client consultations
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
- Driving buyer clients to homes
- Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
- Finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in their car
- Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Real Estate License (Required for job but not to apply; we can help you get one!)
$30,000 - $100,000 DOE
About John L Scott
Our team currently consists of a lead agent and a full time administrative assistant. We are lots of fun to work with and have been in the business for over 10 years. We are top producers in the industry! We are currently looking to expand and teach others how to have a great career and an income to be proud of!