HomeSmart Cross Island Real Estate
We are seeking a Listing Specialist to serve both our home buying and home selling clients. There is a clear path to growth and the opportunities that could come from this role are limitless.
This position requires a well-organized, service-minded individual with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail. This person will provide exceptional service to all sellers from before a home comes on the market up until it closes escrow. This position also requires strong time-management skills, as well as staying task-focused in order to complete multiple projects.
This is a very tech savvy position, so strong technology aptitude is a must!
- Respond to all listing leads/requests.
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
- Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes.
- Handle all aspects of MLS and signs up/down.
- Work closely with buyers’ agents to negotiate contracts to closing.
- Network to source new business as needed.
- Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing.
- Respond to customers’ calls, emails and web requests.
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Passionate about selling.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
$100,000+ At Plan
About HomeSmart Cross Island Real Estate
HomeSmart Cross Island Real Estate is located in Queens, New York. We have been embedded in the community for the past twenty five years specializing in residential and commercial real estate. If you are a seasoned professional or an aspiring agent looking for a home we have a comfortable place right here for you. At HomeSmart we have invented the real estate brokerage making it fully technology and 100% transaction based. Contact us for a confidential interview to see if we are the right fit for you.