Keller Williams Midtown Direct
Exceptional Career Opportunity Springfield / Maplewood, NJ
REAL ESTATE AGENTS WANTED!
Make $100,000 in your first year as a Realtor with our Team. Let us show you how.
Our market is rapidly expanding! Our office has more leads than we can handle!
The award-winning Keller Williams Metropolitan team is a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job?
- If you like people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training / tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individual
If this sounds intriguing to you, please upload your resume and a short letter stating why you feel you’re the right person for this exciting career opportunity.
- Initiate marketing activities, calls, emails, online postings and face-to-face meetings designed to prospect for new customers.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Have an understanding of percentages, basic finances and other simple math concepts.
- Administrative and clerical skills needed to manage files and record Basic computer skills.
Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability and creativity.
- Possession of Sales and Marketing skills in order to sell effectively.
- Have a desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your sales business
$100,000 + commission
About Keller Williams Midtown Direct
Justin Kiliszek Real Estate Team was Ranked #1 Keller Williams Group in the Tri-State area for closed units in 2017
We believe in having fun, building relationships on trust and mutual respect, and treating our team members like family!