Keller Williams Midtown Direct
REAL ESTATE SALES AGENTS WANTED
Make $100,000 in your first year as a Realtor with our Team. Let us show you how.
Our market is rapidly expanding! Our office has more leads than we can handle!
The award-winning Keller Williams Metropolitan team is a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career...and not just get a job?
- If you like people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
If this sounds intriguing to you, please upload your resume and a short letter stating why you feel you’re the right person for this exciting career opportunity.
- Initiate marketing activities, calls, emails, online postings, face-to-face meetings, designed to prospect for new customers.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts.
- Admin and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; Must have basic computer skills.
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity.
- Outstanding customer service skills a must.
- Possession of Sales and Marketing skills in order to sell effectively.
- Have a desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth.
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful.
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your sales business.
- Must currently be licensed or willing to obtain your real estate license.
About Keller Williams Midtown Direct
My name is Justin Kiliszek, the rainmaker for the Kiliszek Real Estate Experts!
We believe in having fun, building relationships on trust and mutual respect, and treating our team members like family.