Keller Williams Metropolitan
REAL ESTATE SALES AGENTS WANTED
Make $100,000 in your first year as a Realtor with our Team. Let us show you how.
Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle!
The award-winning Keller Williams Metropolitan team is a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career...and not just get a job?
- If you like people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and communication skills!
1. First-class marketing materials and sales support
2. Extensive back-office paperwork support
3. A proven training/tutoring program
4. Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
5. A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
If this sounds intriguing to you, please upload your resume and a short letter stating why you feel you’re the right person for this exciting career opportunity.
- Initiate marketing activities, calls, emails, online postings, face-to-face meetings, designed to prospect for new customers.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts.
- Admin and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; Must have basic computer skills.
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity.
- Outstanding customer service skills a must.
- Possession of Sales and Marketing skills in order to sell effectively.
- Have a desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth.
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful.
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your sales business.
- Must currently be licensed or willing to obtain your real estate license.
$100,000 at plan
About Keller Williams Metropolitan
Hello! My name is Justin Kiliszek, the rainmaker for the Kiliszek Real Estate Experts with Kelller Williams Metropolitan.