Keller Williams Realty
We are proud and excited to announce that our dynamic and top-performing real estate company is hiring.
We are actively seeking a Team Leader (TL) to lead and grow a new Market Center in Vacaville, Ca.
The right candidate may also have the opportunity to grow the company by helping to open new offices in the region.
Top candidates will be natural leaders, influencers, and teachers. They will be self-motivated and naturally high-achievers who value the team over the individual. They will be persuasive and will persevere, will act ethically with personal integrity and with a high regard for others. The ideal candidate will be seeking unlimited opportunity and will be committed to attaining the highest-level results.
The TL will be primarily focused on:
- Maintaining aggressive growth of the number of licensed real estate agents within the organization
- Managing the entire leadership team within the Market Center
- Building strong consultative relationships with the top agents in the office
The TL will be excellent at casting a big vision and leading their team toward that vision while managing the achievement of critical milestones along the path to success.
The next successful TL will have high capacity in interpersonal relationships and will be an inspirational and effective oral and written communicator.
The TL is a senior role and will be responsible for:
- Leading strategic initiatives to rapidly recruit high producing and high potential real estate agents to the office
- Overseeing the hiring, leadership and development of the staff as well as ensuring they are properly trained and held accountable to our high-performance standards
- Managing and accelerating the financial performance of the office, paying close attention and making necessary adjustments to key financial indicators to maximize profitability
- Providing business development and financial management consulting to top agents within the office, helping them make dramatic growth in their personal production and performance
- Promoting a strong, learning-based environment and ensuring that agents have access to top-of-the-line training and educational opportunities
- Maintaining a positive and empowering environment that both challenges associates to reach their potential and also provides a caring, people-first, atmosphere
- 5 years experience required
- Have in-depth, high-level, proven growth and leadership capabilities
- Experience in a high-growth or start-up environment preferred
- Ability to build powerful relationships and recruit effectively and consistently
- Strong verbal leadership and communication skills and social poise
- Although a background in real estate sales is preferred, a candidate with an exceptional track record in another endeavor, who also possesses exceptional leadership skills, will also be considered (example: Title Sales, Loan Representative, etc.)
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative team setting as well as drive work individually
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
$80,000 - $160,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Realty
Who are we?
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, our office is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. The Vaca Valley Market Center features a state-of-the-art real estate training room, majestic office space, and friendly atmosphere that is recognizable the moment you enter. With industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff, our Vaca Valley office is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.