Coldwell Banker -
We’re hiring a full-time real estate recruiter to find agents with potential for our team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that each candidate meets our high-performance standards, has the necessary qualifications, and is a good culture fit for the team. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who is a detail-oriented, organized professional who can easily recognize talent. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, start your application today.
- Recruit entry-level agents with high growth potential via cold calling, emailing, networking events, or other forms of communication to round out our real estate sales team
- Oversee the steps in hiring, from interview scheduling, making recommendations on top talent and following up with those who are not selected
- Maintain clear records of all applicants, their interviews, and data from their application to streamline the candidate pipeline and keep applicant information private
- Post job openings to all major job boards in order to bring in a steady stream of strong applicants
- Give regular presentations on the success of recruiting tactics
- Great at time management and organization
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- At least 2 years experience recruiting in real estate, inside sales, or similar field
- Experience with posting jobs on most well-known job boards
About Coldwell Banker -
We are on a path of innovation and growth. We currently have 6 locations. Eugene, McMinnville, Newberg, Sheridan, Lincoln City, and Newport.
The Coldwell Banker brand is the oldest and largest and best established residential real estate franchise system in North America. In fact, in many ways, it was the original real estate “startup." More than 100 years later. https://www.coldwellbanker.com/history