Andy Daniel Group
The Recruiter will proactively build the performance foundation of the office and lead/manage the agents to achieve their professional growth and profitability objectives.
- A top producer with a track record of leadership in every area of your business, career, and personal life?
- A dynamic and highly impressive presence?
- A highly assertive, people-oriented individual operating with contagious urgency and an entrepreneurial orientation?
- A leader who understands how to run a successful business with strong financial reporting (e.g., P&Ls) and how to use data to make the right result-oriented decisions?
- Energetic, passionate and tireless in the pursuit of extremely high goals and looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals?
- A strong communicator and natural connector with others?
- Lead sales and business meetings
- Attain dominate market share in target markets
- Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete
- Train and supervise current sales associates
- Lead the development of associates to minimum average income per associate
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Previous Real Estate experience preferred
- Recruiting skills are preferred
- Eager to find best possible solution with a positive attitude
$50,000 at Plan
About Andy Daniel Group
Andy Daniel leads a team responsible for representing buyers and sellers all across Texas. He prides himself on his ability to stay involved in and facilitate all aspects of Andy Daniel Group’s team, from in-office collaboration to creative marketing and sales techniques. Andy places a premium on customer service, drawing on more than 20 years of experience and out-of-the box thinking to ensure that his team provides the best customer experience in the business. He is constantly innovating and planning new ways for his team to grow – not only as a real estate team, but as a cutting-edge, 21st century lifestyle company with a global presence.
Within the next few years we will be in all Major Texas Metropolitan Cities (Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Austin) with growing opportunities for the agents inside our company to lead, train and own the bottom line profit to those cities. We are looking to train, coach and mentor our future leaders!