This position requires a well-organized, service-minded individual with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail. This person will provide exceptional service to all sellers and buyers from before a home comes on the market, until it closes escrow, and beyond. This position also requires strong time-management skills, as well as staying task-focused in order to complete multiple projects.
This is a tech savvy position, so a strong technology aptitude is a must!
• Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
• Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing.
• Respond to customers’ calls, emails and web requests.
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
• Provide world class customer service to buyers and sellers.
• Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
• Iowa Real Estate License required
• Professional in attitude and appearance
• Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
• Independent and self-motivated
• Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
• Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
• Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure