The Molpus Woodlands Group (Molpus) manages over 700,000 acres in Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, and Oklahoma. The South Central Region Real Estate Specialist will have responsibility for real estate and land sales for the northern half of this land base. We are seeking a driven, self-motivated individual that understands the real estate and the timberland marketplace. This position offers a unique opportunity to develop long-term disposition strategies, market a diverse portfolio of properties, and be actively involved in the day-to-day negotiations of land sales.
An individual with an active salesperson or broker real estate license would be preferred. Compensation will be based on experience, however this position includes an incentive pay scale based on performance. The position will report directly to the Senior Director of Real Estate and Renewables.
• Assists in preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual, and 5-year plans and budgets for the Real Estate function within a specific geographic division.
• Serves as the primary contact person for Real Estate projects performed either in-house or through contractual arrangements on lands of clients of Molpus within a specific geographic division.
• Implements strategies to ensure overall Real Estate project goals are met on Molpus-managed lands.
• Degree in Real Estate, Finance or Business Management, Bachelor of Science Degree in Forest Management and/or five years of experience in real estate sales with a broker's or salesperson's license preferred.
• Strong verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency with common business computer software, that includes Excel spreadsheet and word-processing software.
• Must be a dependable team player with strong ethics.
• Must be trained and experienced in typical workplace safety programs and be committed to positively addressing unsafe behaviors and situations encountered in the work place.
The Molpus Woodlands Group, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor, was founded in 1996 as a Timber Investment Management Organization (TIMO) and has a company legacy dating to 1905. Molpus is one of the oldest timber-related companies in the nation, with experience in all facets of timber management, manufacturing, and marketing. Molpus acquires, manages, and sells timberland as an investment vehicle for pension funds, college endowments, foundations, insurance companies, and high-net-worth individual investors. Molpus currently manages more than 2.1 million acres of timberland investments located in eighteen states. For more information, visit http://www.molpus.com.