Bogar Pilkington Group
A LEADER who can transform the lives of our team's agents by utilizing our world class coaching tools/systems while guiding them to reach their goals. Successful candidate MUST BE well versed in Keller Williams expansive training and coaching models. The Productivity Coach is a top producer and a recognized leader with high integrity and a track record of business success. This individual is driven, yet, knows how to motive. Exhibiting a take-charge, results-oriented approach to situations and goals, while relishing in seeing others achieve.
- Increase productivity and profitability for our Agents and Team.
- Set and achieve the standard that all agents obtain $12.5 Million in Sales Volume.
- Uphold the Team standard that agents are productive and closing 3+ transactions per month.
- Guide Agents in Productivity Coaching through establishing goals and business planning.
- Coach Agents on “the 4 conversations” and activities that will enable them to achieve their goals.
- Conduct weekly one on one coaching with agents, reviewing key metrics and providing accountability to required activities.
- Assist with ongoing refinement of team Training Platform.
- Regularly attend training programs, KWRI events, and KW MAPS training events.
- Utilize the Keller Williams MAPS training systems.
- Implement the proven strategies, principles and models of The Millionaire Real Estate Agent.
- Attend 10 Listing Appointments/month.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Superior computer skills.
- Flexible to independent agent needs.
- Self-sufficient and self-directed.
- Proactive, positive attitude.
- Team player.
- Exceptional leadership ability.
- Proven track record in Real Estate.
- Knowledge and willingness to master KW systems and models.
- Strong relationship building skills.
Education and Experience:
- Keller Williams Real estate experience and/or 3+ years teaching/training/coaching experience.
$60,000 - $120,000+ annually
About Bogar Pilkington Group
The Bogar Pilkington Group is one of the fastest growing Denver Metro real estate companies with over $230 million in gross sales since it's inception in 2012. Jointly led by experienced, ambitious founders Joe Bogar and Steven Pilkington, the group has earned international attention for its innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing and technology adoption. Keller Williams is the largest brokerage in the world, and Bogar Pilkington Group is one of the top teams in North America, not to mention the #1 Colorado Keller Williams Team. Our team is a tight-knit committed organization of highly skilled Denver real estate agents with a passion for helping their client's find Colorado homes for sale that suite their lives perfectly.