Zarghami Group is Moving Families Forward.
We wholeheartedly believe in providing an exceptional standard of service to members of our team, our partners in the business, and our clients. We’re Moving Families Forward through our cultural commitment to four core principles: 1) Helping people, 2) Having fun, 3) Making money, and 4) Continuing to grow personally and professionally. In 2020 our team was blessed to be able to serve over 200 families with their real estate needs, resulting in $78,000,000 in closed sales.
Zarghami Group is GROWING and we are actively seeking Real Estate Agent Partners interested in plugging into a platform for aspiring and talented professionals to master their craft, to hone their specific passion, and to advance within the profession by conquering their niche. We’ve designed and offer a comprehensive onboarding, training, coaching, and advancement program that appropriately incorporates the necessary skills and competencies, in a layered approach, without having you drinking from a firehose. Agent Partners begin in the Buyer Specialist role and are given the opportunity to earn their Listing Specialist designation within the team.
- The Agent Partner will take ownership of leads and actively follow the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They record their productivity and sales metrics while also tracking their results in regular accountability meetings.
- The Agent Partner has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity and appointment setting as well as sustain the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow up of those leads.
- The Agent Partner is passionate about achievement and draws energy from working with people. This enthusiastic, self-starting person with a passion for selling, is responsible for converting a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up.
- The Agent Partner must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact to the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, clients, and finances.
- The Agent Partner’s activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such, they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
- Agent Partners must demonstrate a strong understanding of multiple aspects of the real estate transaction including property assessment, negotiating skills, financing, contracts, etc while constantly seeking to learn and enhance their technical knowledge so they can better serve their clients.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferred to have 6 - 18 months of real estate experience
$75,000+ (100% Commission)
About Zarghami Group
As #1 Real Estate Mega Team with Keller Williams in the Greater Sarasota/Manatee Area, Zarghami Group is a dynamic real estate sales and marketing company. Founded in 2013 by David and Toni Zarghami, both former school teachers, Zarghami Group has quickly earned a reputation as the gold standard in Sarasota for a modern, high functioning real estate team.