The Edge Group at Keller Williams
The Edge Group has expanded into Orlando, Florida!!
We're looking for more proven or emerging talent that is looking to leverage our back-end systems, lead generation, coaching and accountability.
Our team provides all of the above at a high level, and is looking for expansion partners to provide excellent service to customers in the Fort Lauderdale area, while building their business.
These partners are coachable, looking to build big lives and have a positive impact on others around them and in their communities.
These partners are also team players who are impacted by the success or failure of the team as a whole.
As a real estate professional, the primary job is to provide the best customer service and negotiation skills for the customers.
- Providing clients access to call center
- Consulting with customers on all real estate needs
- Mastering Listing Presentation to give customers the most value when selling
- Mastering Buyer Presentation to give customers most value when buying
- Reporting to TEG Regional Director
- Practicing scripts and dialogues
- Successfully completing 30-60-90 on-boarding
- Constantly training to get better
What to expect from the team:
- We provide massive accountability and coaching for our agent partners
- Our team (while in different cities) is a very tightly knit community
- We provide all back-end support: Business Cards, Mass Marketing, Transaction Management, Listing Management, Marketing and Customer Service
- Our agents are left with the responsibility of their one thing prospecting, and providing amazing service to the customer
- We do provide leads and expect our agents to be community experts
- Our agent partners are leaders, they are not waiting around for something to do
- We are an KW Expansion Team and operate within the KW Market Centers
- Our splits are very competitive for the value provided
- Our team has a callcenter that is reward and info based
- The call center will set appointments for agents that have successfully completed their 30-60-90 program
- Must complete 30-60-90 to select 'Agent Specialty' and Lead Flow.
- RE License not required to apply, but must have to begin on-boarding.
- Must have the desire to help people.
- Must be technologically inclined. (Our business involves being on the leading edge of marketing for our customers.)
About The Edge Group at Keller Williams
The Edge Group at Keller Williams is a high producing, high customer service oriented real estate TEAM. For 2017, we were named the #1 Real Estate Team in Jacksonville by the Jacksonville Business Journal and a Top 10 Team in the state of Florida by Wall Street Journal Real Trends.
We have expanded into Orlando, Tampa and Fort Lauderdale.
While we are implementing new models to the real estate industry, we remain focused on results for the benefit of our team members, staff and customers.