The Edge Group at Keller Williams
As a real estate professional the primary job is to provide the best customer service and negotiation skills for the customers.
- Providing clients access to call center
- Consulting with customers on all real estate needs
- Mastering Listing Presentation to give customers the most value when selling
- Mastering Buyer Presentation to give customers most value when buying
- Reporting to TEG Regional Director
- Practicing scripts and dialogues
- Successfully completing 30-60-90 on-boarding
- Constantly training to get better
What to expect from the team
- We provide massive accountability and coaching for our agent partners
- Our team (while in different cities) is a very tightly knit community
- We provide all back end support: Business Cards, Mass Marketing, Transaction Management, Listing Management, Marketing and Customer Service
- Our agents are left with the responsibility of their ONE THING prospecting, and providing amazing service to the customer
- We do provide leads and expect our agents to be community experts
- Our agent partners are leaders, they are not waiting around for something to do
- We are an KW Expansion Team and operate within the KW Market Centers
- Our splits are very competitive for the value provided
- Our team has a callcenter that is reward and info based
- The call center will set appointments for agents that have successfully completed their 30-60-90 program
- Must complete 30-60-90 to select 'Agent Specialty' and Lead Flow.
- RE License not required to apply, but must have to begin on-boarding.
- Must have the desire to help people.
- Must be technologically inclined. (Our business involves being on the leading edge of marketing for our customers.)
$60,000+ at plan
About The Edge Group at Keller Williams
The Edge Group at Keller Williams is a high producing, high customer service oriented real estate TEAM. For 2017, we were named the #1 Real Estate Team in Jacksonville by the Jacksonville Business Journal and a Top 10 Team in the state of Florida. We have expanded into Orlando, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale and DeBary. While we are implementing new models to the real estate industry, we remain focused on results for the benefit of our team members, staff and customers.