We are looking for a seasoned Realtor who is willing to join the team. We have a great administration team who is willing to push your business to the next level. The team is growing at a fast pace and this person will be groomed to take over the listing side of the business that supports and sustains this team. The ideal candidate will be driven, aggressive, competitive, and focused on building the relationships that will last a lifetime.
Have you worked with first time buyers and feel you are ready to step into Listing houses?
Let us help you grow your business and take charge of the listing side.
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all listing specialists.
- Prospects for, presents to, and serves as the key relationship for all sellers. This results in effective conversion rates for leads into appointments, appointments into listing agreements, and agreements into accepted purchase contracts.
- Responsible for identifying, contacting, and obtaining appointments with For Sale By Owners and Expired's, maintaining consistent lead follow-up until the prospect lists or decides not to sell.
- Develops expert knowledge regarding local market conditions and pricing trends.
- Provides high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategies and staging homes for sale.
- Works directly with the Listing Manager to accomplish necessary repairs, improvements, and cleaning.
- Consults with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close. (coordinates with the Transaction Coordinator.)
- Evaluates showing feedback and re-evaluates pricing as needed.
- Effectively negotiates, or oversees negotiations, for all sellers.
- Prepare “comparable market analysis” to establish market value.
- Respond to all listing leads/requests.
- Help support the team in new ideas and reaching goals.
- Negotiate all owners on seller’s behalf, setting time limit for loan approval and closing date.
- This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "problem solving."
- MUST have a passion for selling
- MUST be a self starter and must have a can do attitude
- MUST have a track record of proven results within the sales industry and will be able to show that they've been able to hit daily, weekly, monthly and annual goals set by previous employers
- Effective communication skills in person and over the telephone are required. This person should be able to convert leads and set appointments on a high level
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- This person will be computer/technology literate
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Independent and self-motivated
- At least 4 years in the Real Estate industry
- Proof of database SOI
- Team building and leadership experience
$75,000-$150,000+ Commission Based + Bonuses
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.