Christine & Company
Do you find satisfaction in assisting home Buyers through the purchase process? Do you take pride in providing amazing customer service? The Christine & Company Real Estate Team is looking to hire superior Agents who possess these traits.
As a Real Estate Agent on our Team, you will assist our Buyer clients through each step of the purchase process. You will provide consultations to determine our clients’ wants and needs for a new home or condo. You will execute property searches, showings, market analyses, draft and negotiate offers to purchase, and serve as your clients’ advocate and guide throughout the closing process.
We’re hiring people-driven individuals with positive attitudes. Our Real Estate Agents are dedicated to their work and are excited to use the systems, tools, and mentorship that our Team offers. We provide a supportive, learning-based work environment, and a large pool of clients. We also offer the administrative support, website, tools, and systems in order to help you grow your client base steadily over time. As a member of our Team, you will apply our tools and systems as you create an influential, steady, and long-term career in Real Estate.
- The main obligations are lead generating, client-facing, follow ups, e-mail communication, and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Manage leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Convert leads into clients.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Organize tours, show Buyers houses, write and negotiate offers, and follow the transaction through until complete.
- Plan and host open houses.
- Call leads and schedule appointments to show new clients.
- Prepare any counter offers, acceptances, or amendments.
- Set up the inspections after your Buyers are mutual.
- Consult with clients to determine their property goals; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an mediator between your Seller and potential Buyer.
- Always offer your clients your best service and advice.
- Be able to take on, track, and close multiple team leads each month.
- High school diploma or greater.
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a Washington State Real Estate license. (We can help you get one.)
- Exhibit exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Exercise active listening and questioning skills.
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
- Must operate with a high level of integrity, be a Team player, and have the willingness to learn!
- Must be able to work with an array of people with ease.
- Eagerness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Ability to spend time traveling by car.
- Some weekend and evening hours needed in order to be successful.
$90,000+ a year
About Christine & Company
Christine & Company was featured in Seattle Magazine as the Best Real Estate Brokers of 2014!