Christine & Company
Training and Leads Provided!
The Seattle area is expanding and we are looking for driven self-starters like you. Our business model is to take away the barriers to lead generation, admin and marketing to let you do what you do best… sell real estate. Our company has grown and we are just getting started.
- Are you an agent that has been struggling to generate enough new leads to fill your pipeline?
- Are you tired of trying to do everything yourself like transaction coordination and marketing?
- Do you find that being surrounded by driven people brings out the best in you?
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated, polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position and are ready for a fresh approach, you will love being part of Christine & Company.
Average earnings are $80,000+ at plan commission and top agents are making much more!
Here is what we offer:
- No marketing outlay; that’s right you won’t spend a dime on buyer leads
- Full transaction support and listing coordination (keeps you in your track)
- Advanced marketing and technology systems for success.
- Proven on-boarding and training programs. (we have a two week boot camp style training that is no cost for you)
- Did we mention we provide you with 30+ leads per month?
- Weekly and monthly coaching and advanced training
- The opportunity to go to several conferences per year where you will dramatically hone your skill set in
- Respond to all leads on the transaction
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with future sellers
- Work with clients to stage, price and market their homes
- Stay in close contact with current clients on a weekly basis to provide up to date feedback on their listing
- Respond to customer calls, emails and web requests
- Work with expired leads and FSBO lead sources
As a Listing Agent on our team, you will be assisting with all aspects of the listing process; this may include, but may not be limited to setting up appointments, making prospecting phone calls, attending a variety of appointments, meeting with contractors, answering client questions, and scheduling as well as conducting listing presentations for our future clients.
- Current WA Real Estate License or willing to obtain within 30 days
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Either be great on the phone or have the willingness to learn to be great on the phone
*Must be willing to drive to Wallingford once per week for team meetings and training*
$65,000 - $120,000+ at plan commission
About Christine & Company
The mission of Christine & Company is to transform what is possible on teams, create millionaires, and master our game. We are a growing and powerful team of professionals and we bring an intense focus and energy to our work.
Our vision: Be a force to be reckoned with in the global Real Estate industry.
Christine & Company was featured in Seattle Magazine as the Best Real Estate Brokers of 2014!