FYKES Realty Group of Keller Williams
We are looking for a driven sales professional to add to our Team who is solely focused on listings. In this role, you will be working 50% on team generated listings and helping sellers who come from our database and local exposure. We want an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing.
Don't have a real estate license? While this position will require a license, we can help point you in the right direction if you have not yet taken that first step!
- Respond to all listing requests
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
- Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes
- Work closely with buyers' agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Work with our seasoned pros on prospecting FYKES leads as well as your sphere of influence
- Spend most of your time working out in the field, directly with clients and potential clients, on all elements of selling their home
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate, and the selling process
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Cultivate new relationship with other agents in town
- Advise sellers in handling additional offers to purchase submitted between contract and closing.
Who YOU Are
- Ready and Willing: You're passionate about changing the industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go!
- Ethical: You live by our core values, and always approach situations with integrity.
- True Professional: You're a client advocate, a diplomat, and always maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Tech-savvy: You love technology, and stay readily available via email, phone, and social media.
- Service-minded: You love people and love serving them! You always strive to take care of others' needs first and to serve them at the highest level possible.
- Skilled Communicator: You have bright ideas and are able to communicate them, verbally and in writing, to your team and clients in a way that speeds up the process and instills confidence.
- Learning Based: You love to read and are eager to grow, personally and professionally
- FUN: You don't take yourself too seriously!
$60,000 - $80,000 for first year
About FYKES Realty Group of Keller Williams
Who are we?
The mission of the FYKES Realty Group is to create a trusted real estate industry. We achieve this by providing a 10+ customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the FYKES Realty Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
We have a high accountability culture. We value and cultivate the whole person not just the professional side of our team members. We are family focused, intelligent, data driven and generous people. We take the work seriously but not ourselves!