Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! Kensington Real Estate is looking for a motivated real estate sales agent who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be. We need someone to join our dynamic and fast-growing team in Tacoma, WA.
Our leads system, technological platform, and education program will get you off the ground and running. Our resources can put you in a position to provide a level of customer service that agents affiliated with other companies simply cannot match. We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. It’s very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months in the industry! We would love to have you join the family today!
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
• Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
• Provide world class customer service to buyers.
• Write and negotiate contracts for clients.
• Current Real Estate License
• Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
• Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
No Fees: Net zero brokerage which means we don't charge you anything to work here and more money in your pockets. No desk fees, copy fees or transaction fees. Unlimited office and printing access.
Numbers: We have 95 brokers, 3 offices a Des Moines, Tacoma and Lakewood office, our first year brokers close on average 10-12 transactions and 18-20 on the high end.
(If needed) Training: We assign somebody to you, either a managing broker or a mentor, every day for your first year to maximize your efficiency and help you with any questions daily you may have.
Book of business: We provide you with 40-50 leads to start and then 2-3 leads a week.
Splits: We have traditional and cap programs with high commission splits of 70/30 or 90/10. And a managing broker track of 50/50 split in which you can own your own office in 4 years within this program.