Keller Williams Realty - Frisco
Buyer's Agent for Successful Real Estate Team!
We have fast growing Real Estate Teams with proven track records seeking Buyer Agents to join their organizations.
KW Frisco is currently seeking the very best Realtors with real
estate sales experience to join our team and enjoy the most innovative compensation plan in the industry. This is a 100% commission‐based opportunity with unlimited income potential to join one of the fastest‐growing real estate teams in Collin County in a dynamic atmosphere with strong support.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Qualified candidates must be licensed by TREC
- Driven and self‐motivated
- Possess impeccable communication skills
- Be a strong team player, embrace learning and coaching, committed to lead generation and conversion
- Have a strong desire to help people and deliver a stellar service experience
$65,000+ Commission Income
About Keller Williams Realty - Frisco
Keller Williams is the #1 real estate company in the world by volume, units and agents.
What you can expect from KW:
- The best real estate training for new agents, as well as seasoned associates. (Scripts, prospecting
techniques, online lead generation, business management, etc)
- A proven business model that shows you exactly how to run your real estate business successfully. (No guessing or reinventing the wheel, just follow the model.)
- Top‐notch support from our dedicated staff of trainers and managers. (If you need help, it's always
- The culture of a company where every agent is treated like family! (Our philosophy is Together Everyone Achieves More.)
- The opportunity to participate in Profit Sharing.