Keller Williams Realty
Best Places To Work in 2020 - Glassdoor | Top 10 America's Best Employers For Women - Forbes 2019 List
Whether you are an experienced real estate agent looking to pivot your real estate business in these shifting times or just starting your real estate career, Keller Williams Realty might just be the place for you. Now the #1 real estate company in N. America in agent count, transactions and sales volume, The Keller Williams Difference is clear:
- Training and Support: At Keller Williams Realty, our commitment to training and supporting our real estate sales associates is unparalleled. From classroom training to on-demand, online education, and our award-winning coaching programs, we provide the most advanced and comprehensive learning opportunities in real estate sales.
- Technology: Our award-winning technology is the most innovative in the real estate industry with a complete focus on driving your real estate business and saving you time and money.
- Culture of Sharing: Our agent-centric and interdependent culture creates a sense of family and community that is rare and unique in the industry...and is our agents' true secret weapon!
**Must have a real estate license or be willing to get a real estate license(no financial assistance available)
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Self-motivation and drive
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
$50,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Realty
We are a training, coaching & technology company cleverly disguised as a real estate company, with a true culture of sharing. Now the #1 real estate company in every category, with more than 170,000 associates and over 800 market centers across the globe are affiliated with Keller Williams Realty. And, we want you to be part of the family!