Andersen Group Realty
Join our award-winning and nationally recognized top-producing real estate team!
Whether you're an experienced agent looking for more support, training and opportunities, or new to the real estate industry, we're committed to ensuring you thrive in your real estate career, regardless of your experience level.
You'll be able to quickly gain momentum by utilizing our customized training program, business planning, one-on-one coaching, mentoring, and proven sales training.
Our 100-day plan will set you up for success by setting SMART goals and providing you with the support to achieve your goals both in the short and long term.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Partnership with our top producing team (we've already sold $100M and are on track to close $180M in sales volume in 2021).
- All of your marketing is done for you - signs, business cards, events, newsletters, mailers, brochures, client gifts, swag, etc.
- All of your transaction coordination, listing management, listing marketing, and client care is done for you
- Leadership development and mentoring from industry-leading real estate professionals
- Proven processes to help you leverage technology and streamline your efforts
- A supportive team that allows you to focus on doing what you do best - build and nurture relationships with clients
- Script training using real-life situations to learn first-hand how to effectively handle objections and navigate the home buying and selling processes in order to troubleshoot issues as they inevitably arise
- A team-focused culture fostering collaboration and support
- Extensive lead generation systems, branding, and marketing provided by the team
- Unlimited growth potential professionally, financially, and personally - leadership opportunities for the right candidate
- Guidance from a nationally recognized and top-producing real estate team
- One of the best financial arrangements for our Team Members aimed at increasing your bottom line
- Support of a team to cover clients and business while you're away on vacation, allowing you time to reset and disconnect
- Be a part of our collaborative team— monthly activities and events, plus keeping the competitive spirit alive! (axe throwers encouraged to apply!)
- Ability to tap into a luxury real estate market with an established brand (our average sale price is over $1M)
- Consistently network and generate leads to prospect for new customers
- Consult with clients to discover their property wants and needs, then identify properties that meet those needs
- Build relationships will all potential clients to build your network
- Be a team player and have a desire to work towards a common goal
- Current Real Estate License, or in process of pursuing
- Commitment to learning, growing, being held accountable, and challenged
- An attitude of resilience and persistence while working through challenging situations
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Willingness to work weekend and evening hours is a must in this role and industry
About Andersen Group Realty
Andersen Group Realty is a top-producing real estate team in the Greater Boston area. Based out of Winchester and consistently ranked as a top team in New England and Massachusetts, our "Concierge-level" service ensures our clients receive the highest level of attention, care, and integrity through the buying or selling experience. We proudly provide our employees with the tools, training systems, models, mentorship, and growth opportunities to support their career success.