Andersen Group Realty
We are searching for "A players" to join our top producing real estate team as sales agents.
We're committed to ensuring you thrive in your real estate career, regardless of your experience level.
You'll be able to quickly gain momentum to build your career by utilizing our customized training program, business planning, one-on-one coaching, mentoring, and sales training.
Our 100-day plan will set you up for success by setting SMART goals and providing you with the support to surpass your goals.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Leadership development and mentoring from industry-leading real estate professionals
- Proven processes to help you leverage technology and streamline your efforts
- A supportive team that allows you to focus on doing what you do best - build and nurture relationships with clients
- Script training using real-life situations to learn first-hand how to effectively handle objections and navigate the home buying and selling processes in order to troubleshoot issues as they inevitably arise
- A team-focused culture fostering collaboration and support
- Extensive lead generation systems, branding, and marketing provided by the team
- Unlimited growth potential
Benefits of being on a team vs. being a single agent
- Guidance from a nationally recognized and top-producing real estate team
- Minimal overhead costs
- Support of a team to cover clients and business while you're away on vacation, allowing you time to reset and disconnect
- Be a part of our collaborative team— monthly activities and events, plus keeping the competitive spirit alive! (ax throwers encouraged to apply!)
Ready to take the next step for your career? Apply today!
- Consistently network and generate leads to prospect for new customers
- Consult with clients to discover their property wants and needs, then identify properties that meet those needs
- Build relationships will all potential clients to build your network
- Current Real Estate License, or in process of obtaining a license
- Growth-oriented with the willingness to be challenged and continuously learn
- Be a team player with a desire to attain success with and through others
- Grit - attitude to put in the work to achieve the desired outcome and not let challenges deter you
- Willingness to work weekend and evening hours is a must in this role and industry
About Andersen Group Realty
Andersen Group Realty is a top-producing real estate team in the Greater Boston area. Based out of Winchester and consistently ranked as a top team in New England and Massachusetts, our "Concierge-level" service ensures our clients receive the highest level of attention, care, and integrity through the buying or selling experience. We proudly provide our employees with the tools, training systems, models, mentorship, and growth opportunities to support their career success.