Andersen Group Realty
Are you currently licensed in Real Estate, or actively pursuing your license? Does the dynamic and fast-paced world of real estate excite you?
Are you a top sales professional in your field looking to switch industries and earn more income?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we'd love to talk to you! Our North of Boston Real Estate team is growing and looking for an eager and talented Outside Sales Agent.
Clients are at the center of everything we do — including (and especially!) our sales process. As an agent on the team, you will meet with clients each day, working to build rapport and quality relationships with each one of them. Most importantly, you will provide education and value, and deliver on your promises.
- Consistently network and lead generate to prospect for new clients.
- Meet with prospective clients to deliver Andersen Group Realty’s value proposition.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive client relationships throughout the sales cycle, and proactively communicate with clients on a weekly basis.
- Conduct market analysis and explain market conditions to prospective clients.
- Demonstrate mastery of essential sales skills.
- Negotiate offers and successfully guide clients through the contract process through closing.
You will communicate with a wide variety of people daily and will deal with new challenges and situations regularly.
- 1-24 months of experience as a licensed Realtor (Newly licensed agents are welcomed to apply).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to build relationships.
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to manage challenging situations with class.
- Results oriented with a proven track record of setting and meeting goals.
- Excellent problem solver, able to quickly adapt to changing situations.
- Exceptional communicator.
Residential real estate clients are often primarily available outside of normal business hours. As a result, you can expect to regularly meet with prospective clients after 5 PM and on most weekends. To be considered for this role, you must be willing to regularly accept phone calls and follow up with clients between 8 AM and 7 PM daily.
- You are the definition of a Team Player and thrive in a team environment - love seeing your co-workers achieve their goals.
- You can't stand to leave things undone and follow up on your phone calls and emails quickly!
- You know how, and when, to have fun and enjoy working in a supportive and high achieving work environment.
- You’re a self-starter, resourceful and have the grit and determination to succeed.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure.
- Values: Relationships, Integrity, Humble, Driven, Professional.
About Andersen Group Realty
- As a growing team, we are focused on maintaining our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded and achievement-oriented coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training, tools and systems to improve communication, sales, and other skills to help you thrive in your career.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.
- Enjoy a fun, team-oriented atmosphere, Monthly team outings such as axe throwing, indoor skydiving, escape the room, oyster farm tour, wine tastings, etc.
- As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations.