Andersen Group Realty
We provide the systems and training to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
The Greater Boston real estate market is one of the hottest we’ve seen in years. We are looking for talented people to join our growing team.
We are a top producing real estate group in the Greater Boston area. We provide the tools, training, systems and models to help you succeed and thrive in your career.
We are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed agent?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- A non-licensed agent but have a sales background in pharmaceutical, staffing agencies, retail, insurance, finance or service industry and looking to make a move?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, leads and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients and selling)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities and unlimited earning potential?
Realtors on our team average $80,000 to $125,000 in commission in their first year using our world-class business plan, training and coaching. Our seasoned real estate agents earn $150,000+ a year with us.
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your buyer and potential seller
- Primary duties include follow ups, phone and e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$75,000 - $200,000+ at plan commission
About Andersen Group Realty
We are a top producing real estate group in the Greater Boston area. Based out of Winchester, MA, we have most recently been ranked as the #1 Team in Winchester in 2017 and previously recognized as the #1 RE/MAX Team in New England. We provide the tools, training, systems and models to help you succeed and thrive in your career.