Andersen Group Realty
Are you a talented sales professional looking to propel your career to the next level and be a part of something bigger? We want to talk to you!
Our award-winning real estate team is searching for talented, customer service-oriented people to join our fast-growing team.
Whether you're new to real estate or you've been selling for years, we'll make sure you will thrive on our team.
Talented agents are able to gain momentum quickly by utilizing our personalized business plan, mentoring, one-on-one coaching, and in depth on-boarding process,
Take the guesswork out of jump-starting your career with our 100-day plan, which sets you up for success by setting SMART goals and benchmarks to hit in your first 30, 60, and 90 days.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Mentoring, coaching and leadership development from industry-leading real estate professionals
- Proven lead generation programs and systems to help you leverage technology and streamline your efforts
- A supportive team and administrative staff that allows you to focus on working with clients while working in a collaborative environment
- Weekly coaching and scripting practice and access to an exclusive network of top real estate professionals from across the country
- Hard-working, professional work environment yet fun office and team culture offering unlimited growth potential
Benefits of being on a team vs. being a single agent
- The ability to tap into a luxury real estate market and leverage our brand recognition, database of loyal clients and lead generation systems
- Tap into a well-established company so that you can accelerate the timeline to start earning commission
- Minimize overhead costs typically associated with being an individual agent
- Be a part of our collaborative team — monthly activities and events, plus keeping the competitive spirit alive! (ping pong players encouraged to apply)
Ready to take the next step for your career? Apply today!
- Provide extraordinary white glove customer service to clients
- Consistently network and lead generate to prospect for new customers
- Consult with clients to discover their property wants and needs, then identify properties that meet those needs
- Be a team player and have a desire to help others succeed and work towards a common goal
- Current Real Estate License or in the process of obtaining one
- Commitment to learning, growing, being held accountable and challenged
- A people-oriented, positive, customer-focused attitude
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover clients' needs
- An attitude of resilience and persistence while working through challenging situations
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Access to personal transportation
- Willingness to work weekend and evening hours
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Andersen Group Realty
- As a growing team, we are focused on maintaining our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded and achievement-oriented coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training, tools and systems to improve communication, sales, and other skills to help you thrive in your career.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.
- Enjoy a fun, team-oriented atmosphere, Monthly team outings such as axe throwing, indoor skydiving, escape the room, oyster farm tour, wine tastings, etc.
- As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations.