Andersen Group Realty
Are you interested in getting into the real estate industry but not sure where to start? Join a successful top producing real estate team that can provide you the support, training and mentoring needed to launch your real estate career.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger?
Our award-winning real estate team is searching for talented, customer service oriented people to join our fast-growing team.
Utilizing our personalized business plan, mentoring, one-on-one coaching and on-boarding process, talented agents are able to gain momentum quickly. Team agents communicate with clients and potential clients daily, building rapport and quality relationships with each of them. They educate, provide direction and value, and deliver on their promises.
- A newly-licensed agent, or planning to take your real estate licensing course in near future
- Team player - hungry and humble
- Customer service or sales background - retail, hospitality, recruiting, teaching, pharmaceutical sales, insurance, nursing, financial sector, lawyers, etc.
New agents on our team learn how to net over $100,000 in their first year, which, for the right candidates, can mean limitless earning potential. Take the guesswork out of jump starting your business with our 100-day plan, which sets you up for success by outlining specific and achievable tasks and goals. By setting SMART goals and benchmarks to hit in your first 30, 60, and 90 days.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- A structured environment with access to new technology, proven lead generation systems, and resources at your fingertips
- Administrative support that allows you to focus on your clients and making sales (paperwork = handled!)
- World-class coaching and leadership development
- An office/team culture with a work-hard-play-hard attitude that offers unlimited growth opportunity and earning potential
Benefits of being on a team vs. being a single agent:
- Autonomy and accountability for your achievements
- Support of a dedicated team at your side to bolster your growth and encourage your successes
- The ability to tap into a luxury real estate market and leverage our brand recognition, database of loyal clients, lead generation systems and training
- Minimize overhead costs and align yourself with a well-established team during a time when transaction volume is paramount
- Be a part of our team — monthly activities and events, plus keeping the competitive spirit alive! (experienced ping pong players encouraged to apply)
Ready to take the next step for your career? Apply today!
- Consult with clients to discover their needs, then find properties that meet those needs
- Generate new business and book appointments
- Prospect and manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and also partake in proactive outbound lead generation
- Provide extraordinary customer service to clients
- Organize and oversee open houses
- Network consistently and market to prospect for new customers
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain a Real Estate License (we can help you get one!)
- Sales and/or customer service experience
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- A people-oriented, positive, customer-focused attitude
- Resourceful and self-motivated
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Commitment to learning, growing and being challenged
- Access to personal transportation
$75,000+ at plan commission
About Andersen Group Realty
Andersen Group Realty is a top producing real estate team in the Greater Boston area. Based out of Winchester and consistently ranked as a top team in New England and Massachusetts, our "Concierge-level" service ensures our clients receive the highest level of attention, care and integrity through the buying or selling experience. We proudly provide our employees with the tools, training systems, models, mentorship and growth opportunities to support their career success.