Andersen Group Realty
Are you a talented sales professional looking to propel your career to the next level and be a part of something bigger? We want to talk to you!
We are searching for talented, customer service-oriented people to join our award-winning and fast-growing team.
Regardless of your experience level, we'll make sure you thrive on our team.
By utilizing our personalized business plan, mentoring, one-on-one coaching, and in-depth on-boarding process, talented agents are able to gain momentum and get into production quickly. This means that you will start earning commissions in a quicker timeframe than if you try to do it all by yourself.
Not sure where to get started and focus your efforts? Our 100-day plan, which sets you up for success by setting smart goals and benchmarks to hit in your first 30, 60, and 90 days, will take the guesswork out of jump-starting your career.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Mentoring, coaching, and leadership development from industry-leading real estate professionals
- Proven systems and processes to help you leverage technology and streamline your efforts
- A strong brand and reputation to lean into and leverage with clients and colleagues
- A supportive team and administrative staff that allows you to focus on working with clients in a collaborative environment
- Role-playing and scripting practice using real-life situations to learn about the home selling process and being able to troubleshoot objections and issues as they arise
- Hard-working, professional work environment yet fun office and team culture offering unlimited growth potential
Benefits of being on a team vs. being a single agent
- The ability to tap into a luxury real estate market to increase your average sale price and as a result, increase your earning potential
- Proven lead generation systems and strategies ready for you to plug into from day one
- Minimize overhead costs typically associated with being an individual agent
- Have support of a team to cover your clients and business while you're away while ensuring your clients are cared for and your business keeps running, even when you aren't available
- Be a part of our collaborative team— monthly activities and events, plus keeping the competitive spirit alive! (ping pong players encouraged to apply!)
Ready to take the next step for your career? Apply today! We look forward to speaking with you.
- Provide extraordinary white glove customer service to clients
- Consistently network and generate leads to prospect for new customers
- Consult with clients to discover their property wants and needs, then identify properties that meet those needs
- Be a team player and have a desire to help others succeed and work towards a common goal
- Current Real Estate License or in the process of obtaining one
- Commitment to learning, growing, being held accountable and challenged
- A people-oriented, positive, customer-focused attitude
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover clients' needs
- An attitude of resilience and persistence while working through challenging situations
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Access to personal transportation
- Willingness to work weekend and evening hours
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Andersen Group Realty
- As a growing team, we are focused on maintaining our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded and achievement-oriented coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training, tools and systems to improve communication, sales, and other skills to help you thrive in your career.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.
- Enjoy a fun, team-oriented atmosphere, Monthly team outings such as axe throwing, indoor skydiving, escape the room, oyster farm tour, wine tastings, etc.
- As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations.