Keller Williams Signature Partners, LLC
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Market yourself and increase your sales efforts by attending networking events and participating in open houses
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Frequently host open houses to increase your network
- Track all phone, email and CRM interactions with prospective clients
- Act as an intermediary between your buyer and the seller
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
$40,000 - $100,000 at plan commission
About Keller Williams Signature Partners, LLC
We are a technology company that provides the real estate platform that our agents' buyers and sellers prefer. Keller Williams thinks like a top producer, acts like a trainer-consultant, and focuses all its activities on service, productivity and profitability.