Keller Williams - Ontario
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
$110,000+ at plan commission
About Keller Williams - Ontario
Keller Williams - Ontario Realty is one of the leading real estate firms in Ontario. Our innovative approach to luxury real estate, highly technological business model, and outstanding customer service make us one of the most innovative and efficient companies in the luxury real estate sector. We specialize in brokerage and realtor training.
If you’re looking to expand your investment portfolio, buy a new home, or get a great deal on a house, you’ve come to the right place! We provide exceptional services and base every decision on what’s best for you. At Keller Williams Realty, we want to modernize and progress the experience of buying and selling real estate by cultivating a spirit of collaboration, innovation, and integrity.