Mike Nelson Real Estate - Keller Williams
Are you ready to be a part of something bigger?!
This position centers on cultivating loyal relationships with potential customers and guiding them through the process to purchase Real Estate assets.
Our business is expanding rapidly and we need your help!
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level and want to get into the business on a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases for clients in order to facilitate smooth and accurate transactions
- Schedule regular follow-ups with buyer via email and phone throughout the buying process to increase sales results
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs to generate property sales
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to provide desired results
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Be prepared for challenges and confront them with a positive mindset and determination
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- Time management and strong organizational skills are key
- Experience in customer service and real estate sales is a plus
- Up to date on real estate trends in the area
About Mike Nelson Real Estate - Keller Williams
The Mike Nelson Team started over 6 years ago in Longmont, CO and our name has become synonymous with success, earning multiple local awards and building a loyal following. The team joined Keller Williams Realty in 2013 and experienced explosive growth, leveraging the industry leading systems.
Now, the Mike Nelson Team is spreading those successes to new markets through mega Agent expansion. We are family owned and family run. We take pride in treating all of our staff as if they are family.
In 2018, the Mike Nelson Team was ranked #1 (150 agents) in the local office, top 1% (3,000 agents) of KW Colorado and top 1% (180,000 agents) KW internationally.
Our Mission: Providing the dream of home ownership everywhere by providing second- to-none customer service.