RE/MAX Impact- Susanne Casey & Associates
Do you enjoy guiding home buyers through the purchase process? Do you take pride in providing exceptional customer service, and do you know what it takes to help your clients achieve their goals? Susanne Casey & Associates with RE/MAX Impact is hiring top-notch buyer agents who exhibit these traits, We need someone to join our dynamic and fast-growing team in Westerville, OH. With over 27 million dollars in gross sales last year, we need to expand and add more agents on our team.
As a Real Estate Sales Agent on our team, you’ll guide our buyer clients through every step of the purchase process. You’ll provide initial consultations to identify our clients’ criteria for a new home or condo. For our clients who are first-time home buyers, you’ll help them better understand the key milestones in the purchase process.
Location: You will work out of the Westerville, OH office, but you can also work from home. This is an outside-sales position.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Convert leads into sales.
- Respond to leads as soon as they come to you.
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate, and the selling/buying process.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase
offers to sellers and sellers' agents.
- Follow up with incoming leads.
- Work with the transaction coordinator to complete all tasks.
- Prepare and convey any counteroffers, acceptance or amendments to other agent.
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a real estate license.
- Possession of sales skills and a commitment to continuous improvement and education in order to sell effectively.
- Be able to work during weekends and evenings which is when our clients want to see houses.
- Sense of urgency and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work to potential without micromanagement or supervision.
- Tenacity, a 'no excuse to lose' attitude.
- High-school graduate and at least 18-years of age; College preferred.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity.
- Be able to meet strict deadlines.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Driver's license and a reliable automobile.
- Laptop, mobile phone and tablet.
- Polished and professional appearance.
- Be able to work with all types of people.
Salary: $100,000+ commission potential
About RE/MAX Impact- Susanne Casey & Associates
We are a top producing team at RE/MAX Impact. We have a high performance and casual culture. We consist of a Team Lead/Listing Agent, Business and Marketing Director and 3 licensed agents. 2016 transactions: 96 with a dollar volume of $27,000,000. Our mission is to provide a smooth and stress-free real estate experience for our clients. Phone number is 614-212-1090.