Team Advantage of RE/MAX Bakken Realty
If you are looking for an opportunity where you are rewarded for your results and want to make a difference, we have an incredible opportunity for you.
We need highly motivated sales agents looking to build business opportunities by setting appointments, working with both buyers and sellers and participating in training classes to further your skill level. This position is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, high performance, results-oriented culture with a large potential upside for financial growth.
Our ideal Real Estate Sales agent candidate will provide an advanced level customer service approach to all clients. The candidate’s ability to adapt rapidly and work in a team environment supporting others is highly important.
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Proactively improve performance through coaching and feedback provided by management
- Attend training until you are qualified to teach each topic
- Hold yourself accountable to perform daily prospecting efforts to ensure success
- Must be a self-starter and not afraid of people
- Meet buyers and sellers to help reach their goals, to include evenings and weekends
- Share knowledge in a team environment to better the greater whole of the team
- Have a team-oriented mindset where culture is most important while still focusing on goals
- Willing to have a flexible work schedule - this is not a 9 am - 5 pm business; expect to work most weekends
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Prospective agents must have at least some college experience with references. 12 - 24 months of experience is preferred
- Hold or actively working towards acquiring a real estate license
- Proficient in verbal and written communication skills
- Outgoing personality preferred
- A background in sales, or other people-oriented jobs, is ideal
$100,000+ yearly at plan commission
About Team Advantage of RE/MAX Bakken Realty
We are currently the #1 RE/MAX real estate team in North Dakota. We're redefining real estate, and breaking records; our agents typically sell 2 times more than the average agent. We understand the responsibility and the privilege of handling our clients real estate needs.
Our focus is on building relationships, not just selling homes. Our philosophy is to meet our clients' goals faster than they could without us, with a high level of customer service. As a result, we've earned a reputation of excellence and trust. This is why we're the top producing team and local agency in Watford City, ND.