Love Live DC
Love real estate but wondering how to take your career to the next level? Want to spend more time working with clients and less time trying to get clients?
Our team has more leads, clients and referrals than we can handle and we are looking for an experienced agent to join our team. We will provide you with the tools, resources and support that you need to maximize your earning potential. We can help you double your business and reach your sales goals.
No more spending hundreds of dollars on marketing schemes or online ads that yield no return - we've perfected the systems for you and will provide them for free! We will help you to easily generate 25-50 leads per month with no cost to you.
An exceptional candidate for this position:
- is an actively licensed full time real estate agent with a minimum of 2 years of experience, or 20 transactions
- is able to successfully convert leads into clients and build long term client relationships
- prioritizes client experience and results over personal financial gain and has the knowledge needed to represent clients interests 100% of the time
- is motivated, hard working and views challenges as opportunities for growth and achievement
- Guide buyers and sellers through every step of their real estate transaction from start to finish, and beyond
- Delegate and assign transaction tasks to other team members and employees
- Consult with clients on their objectives and provide them with recommendations on achieving their objectives
- Attend weekly meetings and team training sessions, actively seek opportunities for growth and education
What we offer:
- As many leads as you can handle
- Access to innovative marketing strategies and platforms
- Full service transaction coordination from dedicated team member
- All of the tools that you need to be successful - for free
- A positive team culture with similar like minded enthusiastic and ambitious professionals
- Hold an real estate license in DC, MD, or VA and willingness to obtain licenses in all 3 jurisdictions within 60 days
- Availability to work full time real estate hours - both M-F, evenings and weekends as needed by clients
- Working knowledge of real estate transactions, financing/mortgages, ability to preform accurate market valuations.
- Attention to detail, ability to follow directions, independent problem solving and creative thinking abilities
- Embrace systems and structure as tools that are integral for scaling business and achieving success at a high level
$100,000+ annual at plan commission
About Love Live DC
Our real estate team, Love Live DC, provides clients with the highest level of comprehensive services in Washington, D.C. and beyond. We give both buyers and sellers the competitive edge in the area’s fast-paced market conditions and ensure consistent quality for the best possible real estate experience. Composed of knowledgeable, accomplished and enthusiastic professionals, our team not only achieves results but also exceeds expectations while strategically helping clients through the process.