Vero Home Sales
Vero Home Sales is looking to hire and train motivated Realtors.
If you are looking to build a career in real estate, or looking to take your existing career to the next level, there is no better place to start than the Vero Home Sales!
Our rapidly growing real estate team is looking for 2 new agents who want to join us who is dedicated to providing exceptional service in representing home buyers and sellers in residential real estate transactions.
If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, we invite you to apply to this lucrative opportunity!
- Regularly attend team meetings
- Attend all office training
- Leads provided by team are serviced in a timely manner, Speed to Lead
- Bomb Bomb provided by team for high connectivity with clients
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails
- Keep Team Lead informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails and update notes in CRM)
- Communicate diligently with administrative staff to ensure the highest level of service to buyer clients from initial contact through contract to close
- Pre- Screen buyers to ensure they are qualified, then connect them with preferred mortgage lender
- Discuss the buyers purchase method; e.g. cash, conventional, FHA/ VA, etc
- Provide buyer clients pricing information and market research
- Educate buyer clients about home buying process
- Regularly assure buyer clients that lead agent is involved and informed – promote the team concept
- Identify and start search on buyer’s criteria
- Refine buyers’ criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents and/or home sellers
- Show homes to prospective home buyers
- Write and submit all offers to purchase homes for buyers - Team Lead is going to help with comps to support contract price
- Negotiate offers to purchase and oversee entire negotiation process - Team Lead to help with writing offers to protect clients
- Provide clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections & appraisals with vendors
- Negotiate all inspection repairs - Team Lead to assist on negotiations for repairs
- Attend closings at the Title Company
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity and knowledge of Indian River County area
- A professional who is hardworking and self-motivated to succeed at a high level
- Excellent personal, phone and communication skills
- Sales experience - real estate and/or non-real estate related
- Training is available to new and experienced agents based on your experience and knowledge
- Willingness to learn, grow, and apply yourself daily
- A great attitude and team player
- Ability to learn, practice, and internalize sales scripts and objection handlers
$30,000 - $100,000 first year - based on level of commitment and experience
About Vero Home Sales
The culture & dynamic at the Vero Home Sales is built upon teamwork, service, integrity, professionalism & drive. What we know is that a team will always outperform an individual. Our goal is to make everyone on our team work to have great lives outside of real estate. If you are tired of being your own assistant, managing your own transactions, or waiting for the phone to ring, we may be the right place for you. When we started our team, Shane felt exactly the same way. Fast forward, our team has out-produce the average Realtor’s sales by 7X & can focus on working with great clients, & having fun. At Vero Home Sales, we’ve managed to create structure & consistency in an industry full of chaos.
There are certain expectations that we hold for our team members to maintain our high level of service & to aid in your success.