Nicoll Pallini Group
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting and lucrative opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- We use a unique team system that allows you to focus on the aspects of the job that you love!
- Meet with buyers and sellers that our inside sales agents set up appointments for
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- California Real Estate License a plus
- If you are not currently licensed, but are in the process of becoming licensed, you may still apply
$60,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Nicoll Pallini Group
Join one of the top producing real estate teams in the region! If you want to be a part of the best place to work, buy, and sell real estate in Northern California, join us!!