Fantastic opportunity here in local Real Estate!
We are looking for a go-getter Real Estate Sales Agent!
Want to make a lot of money and work with talented people? Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for a motivated real estate sales agent who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our leads system, smart technology and training will get you off the ground and running... FAST.
It's very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months.
This can be you.
We would love to have you join the family today!
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Attend and complete Team Brenner's training and certifications
- Learn about and understand the psychology of a buyer and seller in order to close more business (we train to this)
- Provide excellent customer service to clients -- be professional, positive, and prompt with communication
- Approach every client relationship as a consultative situation in order to educate the clients so that they may make the decision best for them
- Conduct listing/marketing appointments (sellers) and buyer consultations (buyers), show houses, meet with potential clients, and build a strong enough relationship that you may ask for referrals from them after closing
- With with co-op agents through a transaction in a professional way while representing the best interests of your clients
- Communicate regularly with Team Brenner's transaction coordinator/staff
- Be up-to-date on local knowledge in the areas/zip codes where you work such as zoning, construction, roads, schools, law changes, community events, etc.
- Become a part of our team culture in attitude and action -- everyone has value, and we expect you to treat all people with that in mind
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Great communication and social skills
- Willing to take massive action!
- Must have or earn an Ohio real estate license
- Friendly, team-player attitude
- Driven, self-motivated, and desires professional and personal growth
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and networking skills
- Organized, and able to work independently
- Need to have basic tech skills and own/use a PC or Mac, smartphone, and/or tablet or iPad
$84,500+ at plan (commission)
About Team Brenner
Team Brenner is a real estate team led by Sara Marie Brenner, MBA, Associate Broker, REALTOR®, CLHMS, SRS, ABR, SFR, PSA, AHWD. Sara is a top 5% REALTOR in the USA, according to HomeSnap. As a former teacher and business owner prior to real estate, Sara focuses on teaching, coaching, mentoring, and helping our agents build our business. Our staff helps support our agent family 7 days a week. The team serves multiple states and has access to 17 countries, as part of a global firm with over 60,000 agents. Our team has a boutique, family-feel, getting together regularly in person and through Zoom. For more information, please apply and then visit JoinTeamBrenner.com.